Thursday, May 5, 2011

Updates from Bike Pasts....

Car--I kept my car--bought it outright--no payments--no interest--I own it... good for puppy transport--however, I am still vying for a side car to the bike. I have actually seen some...

2 home dwelling--My fella and I moved in together back in January--Co-habitation Nation-I no longer bike prance between two homes--just one--and....it's on the park and so close to everything.

Island Street Project--I need an update--and am out of the loop. More details to follow.

Bike--no more baby blue Schwin for me...I bought a brand new bike last year---diamondback--road bike. I still have the schwin though...we use it as a "guest bike" Needs new tires.

Running 2 businesses, still work from home BUT have more appointments now than ever. I am guilty as charged for cheating and using my car for convenience, but, I am back in the saddle....starting tomorrow--with my standing Friday appointment at Anthology--I will ride down. North Park to Little Italy--Back in the saddle...let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment