Wednesday, January 13, 2010

#2--Networking Zone....

So....dinner tonight was amazing. Picture this---awesome restaurant in North Park, great bottle of wine, stimulating conversation, and.......CONNECT 4..in the middle of the table. Oh yeah....we played rousting games of CONNECT 4. I won the first 2 rounds, then...I think I won round three out of gratuity. I took the win but I still think that someone threw the match--It was similar to the match thrown at the employee Olympics in the Teri Garr movie--Mr. Mom. It didn't feel like a real victory..but, I appreciate the thought....

We left dinner and hopped on the #2 bus. A favorite route of mine. Before I knew it, I was surrounded by the San Diego Beer Mafia. There was talk of a 47 and a 41 license. The great thing I learned from ease dropping was that APERTIVO is now owned by our friend...and that it will be a TAPAS Style place with great Spanish Wines...nice move. We got off the bus....had 1 last glass of wine at Alchemy---and away I went...Home at last.... If you're wondering...my bike is STILL on that bike lock in front of C and 25th where I left it earlier today prior to the Zoo experience. Thankfully, I work from home today, so.....i can snatch it up at some point tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment