Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Loser Move....

I yelled out at a city worker today who decided to park his truck--horizontally--at the corner of B and 25th. I was on my bike, in a groove, and couldn't believe my eyes...I yelled, "Dude...you are a loser." "That park job is a loser move"....then I sped past and just yelled, "loser". I don't know what got into me but I couldn't believe that he didn't think he was obstructing traffic--people, car and bike traffic on a main drag in golden hill. Riding a bike gives a gal a new persona--it's the righteous yell out things at people and wave your finger at them in shame persona. I like it. Bike girl is much more bold than car girl. Try it--next time you're on a bike---just yell out wrong doings and change the world "loser" at a time.

1 comment:

  1. Just wait until you get that new cafe racer. You'll be yelling out Italian curses and making elaborate, European hand gestures. Those city workers aren't going to know what to think.

    ReplyDelete