Monday, October 26, 2009

Day 16...A New Route....

So, I've been doing full gym workouts on the weekends, and just biking during the week. This week I decided to switch it up. Bike to work--all down hill--4 miles. After work, bike to gym .5 mile, work out at gym, take bus home. The bus system is starting to get super easy. Now that I am a pro at loading my bike onto the bus---it's my new favorite thing to do. After a good workout I hopped on the bus. WOW, what an experience that was. That bus from downtown to Golden Hill sure is weird and crowded at night. I am pretty sure I knocked over people's bags as I got onto the bus. My helmet was hanging out of my satchel, and I was all crammed in the corner. I got home in record time...but...I think i am going to ride home int he dark tomorrow. My new bike lights came in the mail over the weekend, so, I am going to rig those things up tonight, and see how night riding is tomorrow. Tomorrow we'll try--ride to work, ride to gym, do full workout, ride home--with lights... Maybe I can coin a new name--Night Rider...

Overall journey is appx. 10 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment