Sunday, October 11, 2009

Spreading the word....

OK, the more people told about this wacky mission, the more I learn. In speaking with a friend, I learned there's a movie out called: "No Impact Man". Check out the trailer. It's pretty cool. A dude did everything he could for 1 year to make 0 carbon impact on the environment. It looks like a pretty interesting documentary--especially--since his wife seems to be a total gas guzzling, plastic using, SUV driving, energy sucking modern day American woman. Definitely a clash of the titans that I can't wait to see..somehow...some way. Rode home from work today in 25 minutes flat---not-too-shabby for riding all up hill. I'm totally geared up and ready to go for the 25 minute ride to the airport tomorrow. Luckily--it's all down hill, flat, and around the bay. It will be at 5 AM in the morning...but, it sure will wake me up and get me kick started on the day. I spend the day in meetings in San Francisco tomorrow, then, back home late tomorrow night. Bag packed, work outfit picked out...ready to rock it.... I am really loving this bike gig.

No comments:

Post a Comment