Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Day 24--still on the honeymoon...

I am still giddy and in love with riding my bike or walking as a mode of transport. 11 minutes flat to work today. Walking in to work tomorrow...need to be there a bit early for a meeting....but....looking forward to the workout and ride home tomorrow night. Something fun I learned that happens in my hood in the AM on the way in is that the Iglesia Presbyterian Hispanic church has a women's choir. They sing their hearts out. I am not quite sure when their practice is because I've heard them singing on the way home during week--appx. 730 p. I've heard them singing on the way in--appx. 715 a, and I've heard them singing on the weekends at various times of the day. As far as I'm concerned....it's a Choir Shelter for lady birds. Oh the things you become aware of along the way when you're not couped up in your car watching traffic, and you're in the fresh air, celebrating life and being concience of surroundings.....

No comments:

Post a Comment