Sunday, November 15, 2009

Day 36--Odd Errands

Well, in the last 3 days, I've run some odd little errands. Have you ever done through a drive through on your bike? I have.... I had to pick up my perscription from Wallgreens....Rode straight through on my bike, got my pills, and scurried off. It was super easy. Next mission--A plumber's snake. So, my sick is clogged or my garbage disposal is broke. Don't know which, but, something is awry. So.....I pedaled over to my friends' Amy and Jay's house. They left me that plumber's snake. It fit snug as a bug in my Jansport....then went grocery shopping then home. 32nd Street out of NorthPark into South Park is still my fav. I just know bike riding that street over the holidays is going to be awesome....next stop...today----bike ride to go see Chrissy and Brendan's new baby...then...Bike ride to BBQ at Dennis' for his bday. All in the same area....gotta love South park:)

No comments:

Post a Comment