Sunday, November 1, 2009

Oh the things we see along the way....

Day 22..Bike ride to Amy/Jay's today to have a date with Jaden. With my puffy letters, construction paper and musical instruments packed...I was ready for an afternoon with a 2 year old. 3.5 miles to their house, 20 minute ride...Still super slow--5.6 per mile. Dude, I'm light molasses. The positive is that I found a new route and there was so much beauty along the way...

I took 29th to Juniper to 32nd to University to Swift. Awesome Ride. the houses in the guts of Southpark on 29th and 32nd are amazing. Totally decked out for Halloween--still. Note to self....drive this route over xmas season...guaranteed to get any passer-by in the holiday spirit. Great ride there, great ride home. The plan was to go grocery shopping when I was done. I discovered I did not have any $$$ or id with me when I left Amy and Jay's...so....rode home-- 3.5 miles. Got shiznit...headed back out to grocery--2 miles RT. Overall it was a good, flat 9 mile trip on Baby Blue today. Amongst my travels I swear I saw a spitting image of Tyne Daly...remember her from Cagney and Lacey? Anyway...it was a brilliant Sunday! This week will be all about Bikes, Gym and Protein...

No comments:

Post a Comment