Friday, November 13, 2009

Day 34

Had a partner in crime on the bike ride in today. It was a nice treat. Learned about a new condo project going up on Island street. It has a cool piece of art on it that looks like a tree spanning the whole front corner of the building. In other news....on the ride home I almost ran over a dog. It was a very small, pudgy dog and the owner let he and his leash span across the side walk like it was his. I was sure he was moving out of the way so I kept peddling..then, I slammed on my brakes, almost fell off my bike and poked my leg real hard with the seat of my bike. It was a real sitch. The ride home was great tonight---felt o so good. 4 miles today...but....didn't have much sleep last night, so, it was justified.

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS MANDI YOU MUST HAVE LEGS OF STEEL NOW WATCH OUT LANCE ARMSTRONG HERE COMES AMANDA K
    SEE YA SOON !!!! ANG

    ReplyDelete